South African artist Mary Sibande recently caught up with us from her home in Johannesburg, to let us know how she’s coping under lockdown, how the pandemic has affected her art making, and what her thoughts are about how her community is reacting to the rapidly changing conditions.
View the interview and more in our Viewing Room
- On View In Miami: Tomokazu Matsuyama Shadow White Breath December 5, 2023
- In the Studio with Nikko Washington October 20, 2023
- Beverly Fishman | Perceiving Reality in an Alternate Universe August 23, 2022
- SKIN + MASKS | Nikko Washington: Boxing by Way of Painting August 12, 2022
- Jeffrey Gibson Speaks to the Spirits August 6, 2022